Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Chocolate Blossoms



I'm sorry for not posting for the last week, I just haven't felt like crafting, but thank you Beate for the encouragement! :) I did try the Inspiration Challenge but my card was terrible so I binned it.

So yesterday I did the Technique Lover's Challenge which was to make a card using coffee and cream colors.

I am really happy with how this turned out, I even managed to tie the ribbon straight!

The set I used is Blossoms Abound by Stampin Up and the sentiment is by Papertrey and I really love it. You can find it here http://www.papertreyink.com/

I promise to try and post every day, lol, notice I am only promising to try! :)

8 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful Alli!

BarbK said...

Hi Alli! I totally understand not posting every day. I'm the same, but it sure doesn't mean I don't read some every day! I love your cards and instead of binning one, send it to me. Your binned cards are probably better than the ones I post. Keep on crafting, girl!

Anonymous said...

I would never have thought to use this set with these colors, but it works well! I really like the background paper that serves as a mat. Nice work! Keep posting--I check almost daily to see what you're doing on the "other side of the pond."

Sharon in NE said...

It was worth the wait...thanks.

Anonymous said...

Alli,
I couldn't do the challenge either. I haven't stamped for fun since this weekend! I did finish my Artisan Arward stuff! I am so excited. Now I can stamp for fun again.

Your card looks amazing! Love it!

Deborah said...

Oh I just love this card. Gorgeous~!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry schmorry - do we pay you? Nope. Therefore no obligation to post. Great card by the way - I love browns... and that set is gorgeous. Way beyond my florally-challenged talents, though! :)

Jen said...

Love it! So beautiful!!!