Monday, January 22, 2007

I've Been Tagged

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: Fiona
C -Cake or Pie: cake
D - Drink of Choice: Diet Pepsi
E - Essential item you use everyday: My PC
F - Favorite Color: Purple, to wear black
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears
H - Hometown: Port Talbot, South Wales, UK
Indulgence: ebay craft items
J - January or February: February . . . my birthday is in February
K - Kids & Names: 1 Luke
L - Life is incomplete without?: Television, music, friends
M - Marriage Date: October 31st 1992
N - Number of Siblings: 1
O - Oranges or Apples: I don't like either
P - Phobias or Fears: large crowds, parties
Q - Fave Quote: Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde
R - Reason to Smile: I have my family, my health and many many wonderful friends
S - Season: Autumn
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Fiona, Kristin, Lisa
Unknown fact about me: I am really, really shy and hate social situations
V - Vegetable you don't like: brussel sprouts
W - Worst Habit: biting my nails
X-rays: teeth
Y - Your Fave Food: chocolate, spaghetti, butter and parmesan - my comfort food
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Thanks Dorinda! It wasn't too bad, lol!

No comments: