Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's VSN night again


It's VSN at Splitcoaststampers, my favorite time and I am feeling really ill. How typical is that, I have managed to do one challenge which was to make a card for Old Broads Day!
It's quite hard to read, but the sentiments says "I'm not young.....I just have a great plastic surgeon!"
I am just completely in love with these Bellas from www.stampingbella.com, they really appeal to me because they are modern, fresh and funky!They are also so reasonable priced it seems rude not to, lol!
Now I'm going back to my sick bed for a while to get some rest so that I can maybe get some of the rest of VSN done!

2 comments:

Tonniece said...

Great card. I adore these stamps too and I made up my mind to finally order some.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm holding you personally responsible. I didn't even LIKE the Bellas until I found out that postage to England was only $4! I'll admit I didn't quite believe you so I checked it out for myself. Couldn't find shipping prices on the site so I put a Bella in my basket and proceeded to checkout... yes, it truly was only $4 P&P. So I thought "one won't hurt - just to see what all the fuss is about". But then I got to wondering... how much would it be to post TWO Bellas? Yup! Still $4! But surely not only $4 to post THREE Bellas? Yes it is!!!! By this time I couldn't decide which one(s) to remove from my basket, so I ordered them all. It's your fault.