Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Not a happy bunny!



This is the card I made for the Technique Lover's Challenge on SCS and I'm not happy with it, it's way toooooooo busy!

I really like the envelope of the criss cross, I just don't like the insert, I may have to redo that. I like how the trees Three turned out I just don't think it goes with the Big Pieces and designer paper, they are all competing too much for the eye.

I completely forgot that I am teaching a class on Saturday morning and I have done no preparation. I am teaching intermediate stamping, so I think I'm going to do cracked glass, waterfall and coloring onto stamps, there's nothing like being ambitions, hahahahaha! So off to make some samples! :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Very colorful card. You're right, it does have a lot going on, but I don't think it's bad. I like the way you used the Big Pieces set. Have fun teaching your class this weekend.

Mary

Lisa said...

I think it's pretty! I'll have to check ou that challenge.