Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Pocket cards








I have craft club tonight and Fi and I are teaching pocket cards. They are great for teaching as they are easy for beginners but you can dress them up if you are a more advanced crafter, but I must confess, I don't like them. They are too restrictive for decorating!



I may have tied the ribbon too tight on this one, lol.



The stamp is Flowahbella by www.stampingbella.com and the background is made using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. If you don't have a Cuttlebug yet, seriously consider it, because I just adore mine. I use it all the time because it is so portable, my sizzix I hated because it was too heavy and cumbersome to keep moving about!

The insert matches the card. I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder again and

then the sentiment is called Paper Tray and it is designed by Nicole Heady and you seriously have to visit her website here http://www.papertreyink.com/ I have never seen a more beautifully packaged set of stamps in all my life. They are gorgeous sentiments too. I love, love, love this set and it has become my new favorite sentiments.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For not liking pocket cards, you made a very pretty one! Have fun teaching your class!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Beate said! Hey, Miss Ally. Say hi to Miss Fi for me!
kathynruss

Anonymous said...

So pretty, I just love Bella's and Cuttlebug, awesome.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!!!

Jen said...

So darling!!! Love that it's bright and fun and springy!

Lisa said...

Wow.