Friday, February 16, 2007

My brain has melted!



This is the card I made for the Way to Use it challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was to use a website for inspiration!

Well Cindy Haffner, one of my favorite stampers in the world, used the site I was going to use and I didn't really want to do a technique.

So what did I decide? Yep, teabag folding. I absolutely love teabag folding, it satisfies the maths geek in me! I had a complete blast doing it!

Colors are a bit out there for me, but I had to use the colors from the paper, Cool Caribbean, Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose. I also had some cool American Crafts ribbon to match. I think it turned out to be really cute!

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

You my dear are a tea bag folding Queen! I bow to you and your skills.

Tonniece said...

Great card Alli. Your right, TB foldings is lots of fun to do.