Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today's color challenge



This is the card I did for today's color challenge on Splitcoast, the colors are chocolate chip, more mustard and cool caribbean. I must admit, I just love Cool Caribbean with anything, I think it is my favorite SU color.
Rob took the camera to work, so I had to scan the image and I never realised how bad any card looks when scanned, it loses any of it's depth. There are actually 3 flowers and 2 leaves mounted on this card, but you can't tell.
It did not look anything like I expected it to, when I started but sometimes the sketch in your head just doesn't work!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

THis is really cute Alli! I love the funky brads on the sides!!! Awesome card and what fun embellishments.

Heather said...

Very cute!

Jen said...

Gorgeous Alli!! Those square brads are adorable!!

Lisa said...

Stunning as usual, you are rocking the challenges.

Tonniece said...

Hi Alli

When card is magnified you can see the flowers and leaves.
Great card with wonderful colors


Tonniece