Saturday, November 11, 2006

What did I make on Friday?



This is a card I made for the Limited Supply Challenge. I was only allowed to use brown and one other color and I was only allowed to use one embellisment, I chose ribbon.
The snowflake is embossed with white embossing powder and then I sponged chocolate ink over the top and then buffed it with a tissue to wipe off the excess ink.
I quite like these two colors together, just not sure for a Christmas card!
Today, Saturday, is VSN night on Splitcoaststampers, so I am hopefully going to do some of the challenges tonight. Well, I have to do Lisa's challenge (Stampinthyme), or she'll whinge! (Just teasing Lisa!) She usually has great challenges when she is the hostess, so it shoudl be great fun!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Beautiful!! I love your colors and the layout!! Really a stunning card!