Sunday, November 05, 2006

What did I make today?



This is what I made today! I'm not overjoyed by it, but it's OK. I wanted to do cracked glass on a snowglobe, but I don't like the colors I used, so back to the drawing board to try again!
I used prismacolor pencils and gamsol to color the image and I used clear UTEE to "crack" the image.
I love this technique, it is so useful.
I have made some other cards, but nothing worth uploading.
I'm very blaahhh about my cards at the moment, I just can't get excited about cardmaking and stamping at the moment.
Never mind, it is VSN next week, so maybe that will get me excited!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love how vibrant your colors are on this Alli!! And cracked glass is one of my fav techniques!! Really cool card!

Karen said...

Ohhh love the cracked glass idea on this one. Excellant coloring as well. Very nice!

Lisa said...

Wow, you are turning out fantabulous cards!!!!!