Monday, May 14, 2007

Cyberfriends



Stamping really is one of the most wonderful hobbies, I don't know what place my sanity would be now if I hadn't started stamping.

I started when my son was 3 or so, because Barney was driving me so insane and it was the only program that could calm him, lol.

However, the best thing about stamping, definitely the friends I have met through this wonderful craft. For example, look what I got in the mail today, I'm jumping up and down with joy. I got a card from my stamping hero and probably one of the nicest ladies I have met online, Beate. She even IRAKed me some of the bee images that she has been using because I love what she has been doing with them. Thank you so much Beate, I love them, she even stamped them on shimmery white, how gorgeous is that cardstock!! And that card, wowzers, it is awesome, I need to get a noticeboard up in my craft room so that I can hang my favorite cards up, this would definitely be one of them. Thanks sweetie, I am so happy that I can count you as one of my friends.

You can find Beate's wonderful blog here , take a look and leave her a nice message, she deserves it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wohooo!!!! The bees arrived. I am glad you like the card. I love these images and for my special friends they HAD to be on shimmery white. That cardstock is just too pretty!
I hope your bruises are healing up fast so you can dazzle us with new creations of yours.
P.S.: I hope you didn't have to pay extra porto. I used the same I would for Germany. Thought that should be right. Hate going to the post office.

Rose Ann said...

Cute, cute...Alli! I love Beate's cards...and the bees are especially cute! Not only is she SUPER talented, she's also SUPER sweet! Enjoy!

Jen said...

Wow, lucky girl Alli! What a sweet cdard!!

Lisa said...

This is really so sweet! I love the colors and layout!

Diane Gilbert said...

You Lucky, Lucky girl!!! I love Beate's work as well, she is awesome! Hope your hand heals quickly!!!