Thursday, May 03, 2007

My favorite



My distressing class went really well, we had lots of fun and the ladies learned a lot too, I think. I spent most of the night laughing!

This card is my favorite of the ones I made for the distressing class. I wanted to show them sanding cardstock, so I used my cuttlebug and white core cardstock to show them how sanding works. I love the subtle effect that it gives.

Details of card

sets - SU riveting

cardstock - white, cool caribbean, DCWV white core cardstock

inks - white craft, cool caribbean

accessories - cuttlebug, nail file, ribbon slider die, punches, Jody's ribbon

13 comments:

Yvette said...

What a precious baby card! I love how you've distressed the embossed panel. I also love the little donut and the colors--beautiful!

Rose Ann said...

I'm happy to hear your class went well! I love your baby card and the way you distressed the embossed core paper! Cute ribbon with the slider too!!

beate said...

Oh...it's simply gorgeous! I love it Ally! Off I go To EP to order that embossing folder as well. LOL

Nancy said...

Very pretty!

Sharon said...

This is awesome Ally!

Allison said...

Terrific...love the sanding here!

Jen del Muro (scs: genie1314) said...

OMG!! This is so darling!!!

lexi said...

very pretty card--i love the sanding effect!

Michelle said...

I absolutely LOVE it! Really pretty!

Bethany Paull said...

This is REALLY pretty! Looks like it must have been a great class.

Michelle said...

Happy to know your class went well...I LOVE distressing! Your card is great.

Diane (djluvs2stamp on SCS) said...

What a sweet baby card!!! I love it!

Teresa said...

So sweet! I love it!!!