Wednesday, April 04, 2007

ATCs



As some of you may or may not know, I run a craft club with my best friend Fi. We meet up once a month on a Wednesday evening. Well this month is the first anniversary of the club, so we had the brilliant idea of making every lady in the club a technique ATC and an individual ATC made by ourselves. Then every month as they learn a technique, we will give them an ATC with the instructions on the back of how to do the technique. They then keep all the ATCs on a D ring which we will give them, so they can build up a technique folder.

Well my technique ATC this month is faux stitching, so here are all my ATCs done for the ladies of the club. I have also done about 7 or 8 individual ATCs, all different, so I only have about 20 to go! :)

I am very much a Stampin Up ATC-er, so mine are like small cards, rather than these really artistic ATCs with children with wings, I just don't get that. Why would a Victorian child have wings? Why would a face have feathers? Why do these artistic ones always look so dark and dingy? Answers on a postcard, please :) (I don't really mean that, it's just a British saying, so please no postcards :).)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These ATCs are completely wonderful! The colors are fabulous, too. You are seriously making me want this set!

Joan said...

You are cracking me up. I don't get the artsy collaging ATCs either, but there is room for all styles. Yours, my dear, are HOT. Awesome. Love them. Can you hear my praise???

Anonymous said...

You made me LOL! So I should get some Victorian stamps with Children with wings, make a postcard and send it to you? Is that what you are saying?
Love your Faux Stitching ATC's. Those are gorgeous!

shuggy said...

what a great idea!!

Lisa said...

Wow! You will be busy!

Maria said...

Yeah I know what you mean about the dark and dingy. They do look a little scary to me, especially pictures of people that I know are already dead. Sorry, so morbid.

It's a great idea to give the ATCs to your club members. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Love your IDEA for the monthly ATC! :-)

Looks Great! Wish OUR CLUBS could meet together. I will keep you posted on what we are doing. You keep me posted on your club!