Thursday, April 12, 2007

No new card

Sorry, no new card today, but a funny story instead. You may know that I run a craft club once a month with my best friend Fi. It was last night. Well, Fiona, the dozy moo and yes that's what I called her sprained her ankle for the second time in 2 weeks the night before last and so is on crutches. She's fine, honest, in pain, but fine. And I was really sympathetic, really. I also got the chance to be bossy she's usually the bossy one, OK Fi, assertive one.
Anyway, because Fi is on crutches, I had to put everything out and put it away at the hall we hire, so by the time I got home last night I was really tired. I asked DH if he would unpack the car in the morning and he said he would. So he went to work this morning with all my craft stuff in the car, what a disaster!!!!!! I've got plenty of stamp sets and ink, but I can't make anything because he has my cutters, glue, tools, scissors, aquapainters etc. I was so sulky today, I was like a child, 8 hours with not craft stuff and you would swear someone had cut my arm off, so today I have been a Debbie Downer, not a Billy Bad Mood! :) Now it's 8pm and he's home and I can't be bothered to unpack the car, bwahahahahaha! I will make sure I just get it out, even if Idon't put it away!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Now get up and go get that stuff 'cause you know he's going to take it to work again!!

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you my friend! I will wait patiently for the next beautiful upload from you. :D

squishychickfi said...

Oh Pet! And I spent all day crafting to keep me out of mischief and not hurt my ankle any more! You could have come and borrowed some of my poor stash! Or you could have split the ribbon! (Just getting you back for the bossy evening!)

Heather said...

Oh no- your husband and my husband are on the same page. I used to lead 2 stamp clubs and he worked LONG hours. Sometimes he would come to stamp club to pick up our DD he would switch cars because all her junk was in my car... sometimes I would find this or that missing supply WEEKS later in his car! Love your blog!