Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged three times today, thanks Diane, check out her website here and Rose Ann, her website is here and Jen, she is my funny friend, her blog is in my list on the right. Now to find 7 things about me

1. I was born in London, but I grew up in Wales and consider myself Welsh. I grew up in Port Talbot, the town where Anthony Hopkins and Richard Burton are from.
2. I got married on Halloween, lol
3. I couldn't have children, so I adopted my son a week before his first birthday. He is now 7. It was the best decision we ever made, I never believed I could love one little person as much as I love him and I never realised how much fun and joy he would bring to my life, he is the funniest, most loving little boy on the planet
4. I only drink Diet Pepsi, Diet Coke if they don't have Diet Pepsi, but I really dislike hot drinks, especially tea, which for a Brit is akin to a crime.
5. My favorite comfort food is spaghetti with butter and parmesan
6. My best holiday was in Disneyworld with my parents, husband and son three years ago. We were there for Hurricane Charlie. I also bought a Sizzix machine from Michaels and had terrible trouble getting it through security, they thought it was a bomb, until after 25 minutes a new security guy on duty said his wife had one!
7. My grandmother was American, she was born in New York. My great-grandmother should have travelled on the Titanic to meet her husband before my grandmother was born, but my great-grandmother had a bad feeling and decided to travel a month later on a different ship.

I forgot one, I love sport, I especially love watching sport on tv, my favorite football/soccer (we call it football, you call it soccer). I will watch any soccer, any time, I love it. My father used to bribe me to go to mass when I was little by taking me to soccer matches. I am a fanatical Chelsea supporter. :)

Ok, now I need to tag 7 people, I don't want to tag the same people as last time, or they are going to start ignoring my emails, lol, so Im going to tag these wonderful ladies.

Jen
Lisa
Jody
Linda
Marie
Paula
Lynn

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Thanks for sharing, Alli! It's great to get to know you better!!