Thursday, April 05, 2007

I love this card



If you read my blog, or know me at all, you will know that I am always very critical of myself! I always find something to criticise, but allelujah, I absolutely love this card.

Sorry about the poor photo but Rob took the camera to work and it was getting dark as I took the photo.

I have some paper piecing templates that I use, so paper piecing is very easy.

The paisley petals are all embossed in clear powder so they are all nice and shiny. And I was a brave girl and cut up my Au Chocolat paper! :)

8 comments:

squishychickfi said...

This is gorgeous - I really love this one Alli. Simple, funky, elegant the lot - wow!

Joan said...

Now that's a lot of work. Gorgeous. Love that paper and the paisley focal point.

Anonymous said...

Love it Ally! Thanks for sharing. It looks easy, although time consuming. Sometimes it's fun to relax this way though. Any dimensions you'd care to share on the differing sizes of Au Chocolat?

Alli said...

For Jenn, here is the website where it looks like you can buy the templates, I used 10C for my card. It seems like they have been discontinued though.

http://www.happynscrappin.com/tagtemplates.html

Anonymous said...

This really is a fantastic card! You always do such a fabulous job with white and one other color (which, in my opinion, is not easy to do)!

StampingontheLakefront said...

Equisite!! I imagine it took a lot of work - but it is well worth it!

grace

Lisa said...

This is absolutely fabulous. I love it too!

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

Holy crow this is GORGEOUS!!!