Thursday, September 28, 2006

About as quick as I get



This card was a weird one, it sort of made itself. I was inspired by this card from an artist named Yvette. If you get the chance look at her whole gallery, I just love her work, it is clean but she is bold with colour.

I love that palm tree image, I think I am going to get a lot of use out of it. I like trees because they are great for all sorts of occasions, men and women's birthdays, anniversaries, thank yous. You name it, you can use a tree for it.

I absolutely love these colors, true thyme, really rust, vintage violet. I think I will try more with these colors.

I am inspired today, I am going to play with some new Stampin Up sets that I got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THat is a yummy color combo!! I like how it is mirrored in the trunk of the tree and it's leaves!! The corner frame piece ads a great finishing touch too!