Monday, September 04, 2006


I also got this warm fuzzy from Lisa today. She used her beloved primas on my card, now I know she loves me, lol!
I have learned so much from this bunch of talented artists in such a short period of time, but I will never be able to match their originality or artistry, but I'm going to carry on trying. Lisa, I love you girlie!

I am such a slow card maker, it takes me forever to make a card. That may have something to do with the fact that I have too much stuff and too many choices.
I also wish I could just stamp images and keep them for when I need a card. My best friend, Fi, does this and it makes life so much easier and crafting so much easier. But I can't do it, I have to see each card in my head before I start and then work to the end.
I also wish I could production line cards, but I can't. I have an extremely low boredom threshold, lol, and I very rarely make more than one of the same card. I very rarely go back and make a copy of that card either.
I think it is because I enjoy the thought process of designing a card, rather than the actual making of a card. I find that quite boring. I know, I know, I'm weird, that's very true!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! this is Primariffic!!

Anonymous said...

You ARE weird, lol!! ;) I love the mechanics of making a card and I'm usually sad when it is over!! THis card is just lushous, what a lucky girl you are to get a cherished Prima card, from Lisa!!