Monday, September 04, 2006


This is a challenge I did on www.splitcoaststampers.com. I had so much fun! The challenge is here.
You had to use one sheet of 12 x 12 paper to make as many things as you could, cards and gifts. Gift making is not my favorite thing,I prefer card making, but I am so happy with how this turned out.
The sheet of 12 x 12 is Chatterbox Parlor Paisley and this challenge really got my juices flowing for some reason. I have really been struggling with my cardmaking lately, no ideas are coming, I spend all my time on the computer instead of making cards and I owe so many RAKs to so many friends, so hopefully this will inspire me to start creating so I can pay back all of my wonderful friends.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the colors! I wouldn't have thought to use these colors with Island Blossoms, but they're striking! Great job!

Unknown said...

VERY inspiring!!

squishychickfi said...

Wow and again Wow! What a busy girl you've been, love the colours, my favs and island blossom looks great with it

Anonymous said...

You Rock, Alli!! This was the best entry in the challenge by far, IMO!! Love all the projects and the colors are so eycatching and fabulous!