Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Little terror

My son went back to school today, hurrah! I love him to pieces and I get more joy from him than I ever thought possible, but, my God, I'm glad he went back today. The weather has just been so up and down and he is like a caged tiger if he has to stay inside.
We have also had a few scrapes. He has been grounded twice. I thought I had a few years before he would give me heart failiure, but they go up so quickly and he is your typical boisterous 7 year old boy!
He starts junior school today and he just looked so cute in his new school uniform this morning. I don't know how long it will stay white for! I'm sure it will be grey by Christmas.
Tonight, I am teaching flip flop cards to a craft club with my best friend Fi. I love demoing, I have so much fun, I should be paying them. I'm going to take some photos tonight of Fi at work and I'll post them tomorrow!

No comments: